Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wednesday, Jan 7th

Hi everyone! Tonight Jessikuh is sick and tired, so I will be posting instead! Except I don't know what she ate... so I will be half-posting!

Wheee I have the power!!

So today, Renee ate..

*A large homemade fruit smoothie consisting of strawberries, peaches, juice, and non-fat plain yogurt
*1/2 of an avocado/green pepper/cream cheese/miracle whip sandwich on wheat bread
*7 pieces of chocolate...oops...
*2 pocky sticks
*20 ish delicious onion blossom flavored pringles chips (I went to wal*mart tonight and was sooo tempted by the honey mustard pringles..but I held back!)
*1 and 1/2 glasses of 100% cranberry pomagranite juice
*a small plate of brocolli and vermicelli noodles with hoisin sauce

miso hungry.

weight this morning, 125 on my scale, 128 on the wii fit scale.. stupid wii fit.

Jessika is thinking really hard about what she ate yesterday, cause it seemed like it was so long ago.

-half of a pack of ramen with leftover steak and bacon. and a few pieces of lettuce
-chicken with broccoli lunch special (with white rice)
-grande non-fat white chocolate mocha
-rice with salmon and chinese broccoli
-half a bowl of chinese bean soup

No comments: