Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Renee is watching The Biggest Loser

Jessika thinks Renee's fake sugar detox is funny.

Today she had:

-half of a strawberry banana yogurt
-2 sips of coffee
-a onion mini bagel with the tiniest bit of veggie cream cheese
(yeah, we kinda ran out today)
-starbucks tall caramel macchiato
-turkey and provolone on a roll with lettuce, tomato and a tsp of mayo
(split into two meals!)
-1.5 mini bags of sunchips
-a banana
-4-5 tablespoons of guac
-1/4 bowl of congee
-a handful of steamed string beans
-1 clementine

It took me 2 hours to get home today cause I have training
for work in the upper east side. I'm going to be staying in
the city for the rest of the week, so perhaps I will text you my food diary
and you (Renee) can post? :-D


Renee ate:
*1 bowl of special k with soy milk
*1 homemade strawberry banana smoothie
*1/2 peanut butter & honey sandwich on wheat bread
*1 tofu dog
*1/2 meatless turkey and miracle whip (which has
sugar :-/) sandwich on wheat bread
*1 glass of oj
*approx. 15 honey wheat pretzels
*1 bowl of vegetarian chili

So I think I might ignore the fact that miracle whip has sugar?
And maybe I should just ignore the peach schnopps from last night..
or else this might happen every other day!

It's not like I'm eating chocolateeee
*edit*
add 1 clementine! (plus 2 miles ran :D)

No comments: