Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday at Bry and Nay's Sushi House!

So I tried to eat 1500 calories today, but I failed.

-16 ounces of oj (220 calories)
-1 bowl of special k with soy milk and honey (230 calories)
-10 carrots with hummus (100 calories?)
-piece of wheat bread with butter (150 calories)
-coffee with creamer (25 calories)
-clementine (35 calories)
-haribo gummies (180 calories)
-miso soup (45 calories)

[calories so far: 985]

This is where the calorie count gets fuzzy. I had allowed myself just over 500 calories for the rest, but I think I failed.

-1.5 chinese bean curd 'rolls'
-1 taro 'roll' (yikes.. i have no clue how many calories. alot? oops..)
-maybe 2 rolls of sushi filled with an assortment of avocado, carrots, cucumber, and low fat cream cheese (calorie estimation: 250 per roll, so around 500? maybe?)

TJ came over to eat with us, and I think he was in sushi heaven. Time for work!

I think Jessika ate:
-2 bowls of rice with tomato and roasted pork
-shanghainese veggies
-a banana
-another bowl of rice

No comments: