Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Seems like Renee had a lot of liquid today.... Jessika had:

-half a pack of ramen with asparagus and steak
-box of soymilk
-tall nonfat caramel macchiato
-a chocolate chip cookie
Dinner at Atria (I really really really liked this place, it's only a month old and across the street from the MOMA)
-Baguette sticks with yogurt, lemon juice and herb spread
-Bumble cocktail (gin, blackberry juice, lime juice and mint, ah the world of great mixologists)
-Cured Sea Trout- with lotus root chips, sesame seeds and curry sauce. (tasted kinda of like smoked salmon)
-Braised Flatiron steak- slow cooked to perfection- with brussel sprouts, riebele (a creamy pasta) and cab sauv jus
-warm caramel apples with cider-walnut cake & granny smith sorbet. mmm

twas delish, glad I didn't really eat lunch and saved up for din din! (I think I ate too much)

Today, Renee ate:

1 large homemade smoothie
1/2 clementine
1 bowl of cinnamon and pecan special k cereal with soy milk
2 cups of chai tea
1 peanut butter and honey sandwich on wheat bread
1 starbucks caffe vanilla frappucino
4 andes mints
8 ounces of raspberry lemonade
2 pieces of leftover cheese pizza
1 piece of bread with butter and danish chocolate
1 cup of milk chocolate and gingerbread popcorn
1/4 of a "gorilla sandwich"

I feel like I ate too much. Did I? I went to "group power" this morning for 1 hour, ran 1 mile, and worked for 5 and 1/2 hours.

No comments: