Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Groundhog Monday

My daddy says that there were two groundhogs, one in PA and one in Staten Island. They had different verdicts apparently and the one in Staten Island bit Mayor Bloomberg.

On Monday, Jessika had:
-some rice with black beans n spare ribs. (you should have seen the look the lady in front of my gave me when I opened my container on the train)
-a banana
-a cup of coffee
-some broccoli
-an orange
-a small serving of white rice
and I think that's it....

Today Renee had cramps, and therefore, ate a lot.

She ate:
1/2 grapefruit
1 caramel frappuccino from starbucks
3/4 of a small red velvet cupcake from starbucks
1 everything bagel
1 bowl of vegetable stew that bryan made
3/4 of a bar of cadbury's chocolate (milk chocolate toffee filled)
1 piece of toast with melted cheese
1/4 of bryan's peanut butter and jelly sandwich
1 snickerdoodle cookie
5 or 6 baked tostidos with salsa
1 nectarine
1 andes mint at work
1 pomegranite fruit leather

No comments: