Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tooosday (not Weds like I thought all day)

Reneepers is visiting good ole grams. and she "ugh..cantmove"

-1.5 blueberry bagels
-1 sweet and salty flavored odwalla bar
-1 strawberry flavored apple sauce
-2 juice boxes
-2 pieces of candy corn
-2 handfulls of hint of lime chips
-one piece of toast with cheese
-1 cup beans with rice
-1 lindt chocolate ball
-1 piece dark chocolate
-1 mini coke
-3 enchilatas from abuelos (spinach, avocado, and cheese)
-maybe 25 tortilla chips
-handful of gorp

Jessika was not suppose to eat so much today. I fail.

-2 bowls of congee
-8 oz iced coffee with hazelnut creamer
-soy sauce chicken and roasted pork ribs over rice
-an ear of corn
-cup of hot coffee (no sugar added)
-chile-lime chicken with weird mexican mash potatoes
-30 tortilla chips with salsa
-cuban mojito- orange flavored
-white chocolate macadamia cookie
-half a vanilla mochi
-small bite of espresso mochi

I went to Maracas for dinner tonight thinking there would be $4 daquiris and gringo bingo- however I was mistaken since today is NOT Weds. and the daquiris special is for weds. Instead I got this disgusting drink that was red- with soco, triple sec and some other juices. It tasted like medicine to say the least, so I switched it for the Cuban Mojito. Then, our waitress was a liar. I asked her if the chicken made with chile-lime was spicy and she said no. When it came it had peppercorns all over it and was like spicy as hell. Since she was a liar, we didn't leave her that much tip. It's not like she even said it was "not really" spicy, she was like "I had it last week. I really like it. It's not spicy." LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR. and that's my story/rant.

No comments: