Monday, September 8, 2008

Hmm.. I don't know how to edit posts

Anyways... to add to my two pieces of salt-water taffy, one carton of cookies and creme flavored milk (8 oz), and half of a peanut butter twix bar, I also had a vegan potato burrito at Ruth's Diner in Salt Lake City (2nd oldest restaurant in the city!) It consisted of pinto beans, guacamole, hash browns, and sauteed mushrooms with onions and tomatoes in a tortilla topped with salsa. It was scrumptious, rather large, and, of course, vegan! It came with a "mile-high biscuit," topped with butter, and we finished it with homemade chocolate pudding, which I split with my mama. Then I ate maybe 10 tostidos a few hours later, and just now I drank an orange creme flavored milk (also 8 ounces), and two more pieces of salt-water taffy. The milks come from a dairy farm in a nearby town called Gossner's (I think?) They make tasty flavors like root-beer, vanilla, chocolate, mango, and the ones that I drank today. I should stop eating now.. I'm full!

oops.. i forgot the weight. as of this morning, 127... but as of now... i don't know, and i don't want to know!

2 comments:

Lkystarz14 said...

haha I thought you had a milk allergy missy....

Renee said...

i do. i'm stuffy as a mo-fo