Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Renee left me for Europe and I completely forgot about blogging. Here's the last 2 days (not very good eating days for me might I add):

Monday:
-10ish chicken wings
-ranch waffle fries
-celery with ranch dressing
-strawberry, banana, mango smoothie
-bowl of congee
-turkey with gravy
-mash potatoes
-half a piece of fried chicken breast

Tuesday:
-strawberry banana smoothie
-bowl of congee
-rice with beef
-a few bites of steamed cabbage
-turkey with gravy
-bowl of chinese soup that's suppose to wash away my toxins
-cranberry apple fruit bar
(I went to another banquet type thing tonight)
-lobster salad with fruit in a papaya skin
-fuzzy mango cocktail
-broccoli with sea cucumber
-abalone with snow peas
-1 piece of pheasant with more snow peas
-bowl of ginseng black chicken soup
-4 pieces of chicken feet
-a handful of peanuts
-bowl of fried rice
-bowl of congee with abalone
-3 pieces of raw elephant clams
-2 pieces of steak with asparagus
-10 grapes
-1 piece honeydew
-a slice of orange
-bite of white chocolate

No comments: